9 TIPS HOW TO SUVIVE IN A RAVE
1. Don't go with too many mates because you all get lost and spend the whole night trying to find each other.
2. Remember, the queue for the cloakroom is long, but so is walking to King's Cross in a T-shirt at 9 am.
3. CHEWING GUM!!!
4. If you bring cigarettes, remember - sharing is caring. You'll be asking for one at the end of the night.
5. If you have a mate who's a light-weight, try your best not to get stuck with him, you'll be babysitting all night.
6. Don't wear a fresh pair of kicks.
7. When the night's coming to the close, embrace the last hour on the dance floor. A champion knows when he's beaten.
8. Don't be a tin sardine. The main room isn't always the best room.
9. After a rave, Lucozade orange is the answer.
Photography: RP @rusnedraz
Tips by: Hugo Foley @h_f_oles
© Copyright 2014-2015 // dressed&naked // D&N