Kitchen unfriendly girl shares her recipes live, from her sad life. When the stuff goes wrong, it bombards the rest of the day-to-day occurances. What is left ,is embracing the dreadiness and poutting in Sailor Moon style.. And Dudes, you are bloody sexists if you think that vagina equals sandwich making skills.
Hello, dear cooking enthusiasts!,
Today, I decided to bring back to life a lovely rubric of the little wonders that take place in the spae of a woman. Yes, my sweet, sweet sexist readers, it is - the kitchen. Why? Well, we were running out of ideas and topics to discuss and decided to take a bit of a mainstream fashion to handle the things. Coocking it is, fellas! Regarding the skill of expertise: I am no Three Musketeers, however wouldn’t mistake titling myself as equal to Sancho Panza… At cooking… Yeah, I am not too sure how it relates, but metaphors should at least count as trying. Right?
Khem, so today’s main ingredient would be garlic… And bread. Warning! To master the dish, cook has to be at the minimum of Ramsay’s rank. No bollocks! taste, though, is too sweet even for the Bruno Mar’s serenades itself.
Ingredients you'll need:
1. Unpack the bread
2. Turn the oven’s heat to the maximum. (pre-heating is just a waste of time)
3. If you are a heavy eater, put two loafs of bread or vice versa.
4. Go and waste your life on the computer, by watching superficial TV series. I suggest 90210, Gossip Girl or Sex in the City, since they perfectly fit the criteria.
5. In the middle of the time-consuming activities realise that something’s burning and remember that it’s your meal
6. Voila enjoy burnt, unhealthy and most likely disgusting garlic bread. LIKE YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!
by Barbara Mal
"BREAKING BAD AND METH COOKING CAN BE VERY INSPIRING"
© Copyright 2014-2015 // dressed&naked // D&N